Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Domains

I have updated all the cleric Domains. There are three domains that are Traykon only and one (ice) that is a modified domain. Two domains that I did not have are now listed as Traykon Domains although they have not been linked to any deities yet. In total, I now have 42 domains listed. If a player wants to play with a sub-domain, I will have to take that on a case by case basis although I'll probably allow it with some background.

Two domains were removed, Shadow and Craft. Some deities were affected and I have removed those domains from their listing. The two new domains have not been added to deity listings yet. Several custom spells for domains ended up having Pathfinder equivalents so those custom spells no longer exist. I foresee no changes to the available domains.

No comments: