Friday, December 06, 2019

Search Engines

I have tried to optimize my site for search engines. Unfortunately for now, people are still be directed via the indexing to my old directory structure. I've created a system so every edit I do updates my sitemap for Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Hopefully all the 404 errors will disappear before too long for those trying to find me.

I'm doubling my system somewhat by working out new stuff on my Miraheze site and then copying the finished product over. In some ways this slows down the production of material but it also makes sure I have a finished product and will not have to mark things as STUB to latter go back to finish.

There are a couple of projects I'm working on right now. With my new system, I can bounce around and expand or break off areas without disrupting my main site.

No comments: