Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Character Class expansion

While updating information and doing crosslinks to other articles, I discovered that I really needed to include the base classes and other common classes into my site. I'd hoped to not have to duplicate the information there but in explaining additional abilities or alternate features it was required that I provide information on the original.

This has made me greatly expand my Character Class page. It is growing quite a bit and still has a lot of information left to go on it. I may have to break the Class section off onto it's own sublisting. I've discovered that a lot of information needs to be crosslinked between classes. I am trying to use category trees but I already see that will not be enough to link similar abilities. This is turning in to an interesting cunundrum but if the control page gets too large my plan is to create a new selection.

No comments: