Thursday, October 31, 2019

New Host (redux)

I have a new host at Interserver. After comparing features I found them to be my best choice. I'm probably going to try to switch over to a central CMS system like Tiki CMS Group. For now though I've got to wait on the DNS servers to update. Once they update, it will take me a few hours to get around to updating the new host with information so it will be pretty bare.

If I am able to utilize the Tiki system I'll be converted over with most of my information in a few days. If not, I will upload my old site and build a secondary CMS later so the data is available while I'm building. Either way I expect to have some downtime lasting about a day or two.

In the meantime, I'm still building up the information held in the Wiki. Feel free to probe around there. It doesn't have any 2nd Edition D&D information at all. Mostly what is there is generic information that can be used for any d20 system. It is directly compatible with D&D 3e and Pathfinder. Most of it is compatible with 5th edition D&D with just a little tweaking.

No comments: